INEUVO Ltd is a UK based SME company that provides process science, process engineering and enterprise solutions with the aim to meet the current trends towards innovative, smarter intelligent production and manufacturing. Our aim is to implement with our partners and suppliers the latest technologies for data exchange and control in scale-up production and manufacturing.
This includes IoT and cloud based data exchange and advanced analytics working with our specialist solution providers in this area of Industry 4.0 manufacturing. Our aim is to uniquely integrate advanced digital technology (including cloud) and software solutions into innovative process engineering and ‘state of the art’ process technology solutions to the Food and Drink, Agri- tech, Packaging and Industrial Biotechnology industry sectors.
INEUVO Ltd specialise in the area of high value and resource efficient manufacturing within the food and drink, nutritional products, high-value ingredients, waste valorisation sectors delivering projects using Industrial Biotechnology, Process Science & Engineering, Manufacturing Efficiency and Environmental solutions.
The INEUVO team has built up a strong reputation in the fields of strategic innovation activities, state-of-art technology development, landscaping and translation for many UK and EU Food and Drink, Dairy and Feed brands including, Arla Foods, Nestlé, Premier Foods, Belvoir Fruit Farms, GLW
Feeds, Muntons Maltings, Bouygues, Bombardier and Croda Chemicals.
Role in INGREEN:
- Leading the project and will be responsible for project management and coordination
- Contributing to the feedstock supply optimisation and pretreatment
- Contributing to the development of the technologies for ingredient production, extraction and purification
- Optimising technologies and products developed
- Demonstrating technology in a real industrial environment
- Contributing to technical, sustainability and economic evaluation
- Ensuring compliance of health, regulations and standards
- Contributing to the dissemination, exploitation and commercialisation planning of project results
- Leading the ethics requirements